sexta-feira, 5 de junho de 2009

sunshine..... makes me happy!!!!

Sunshine on my shoulders - makes me happy sunshine in my eyes - can make me cry sunshine on the water - looks so lovely sunshine almost always - makes me high if i had a day that i could give you i'd give to you a day just like today if i had a song that i could sing for you i'd sing a song to make you feel this way sunshine on my shoulders - makes me happy sunshine in my eyes - can make me cry sunshine on the water - looks so lovely sunshine almost always - makes me high if i had a tale that i could tell you i'd tell a tale sure to make you smile if i had a wish that i could wish for you i'd make a wish for sunshine all the while sunshine on my shoulders - makes me happy sunshine in my eyes - can make me cry sunshine on the water - looks so lovely sunshine almost always - makes me high sunshine almost all the times makes me high sunshine almost always

Nenhum comentário: